Golden Berry, Date and Almond Balls
Author: Alicia Torres Candé
- 2 cups almonds
- 1 cup dates
- 1 cup golden berries
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp coconut butter
- 1 pinch of salt
- In a food processor add almonds and process until a coarse meal forms.
- Add dates and golden berries and pulse.
- Add honey, coconut butter and process until it becomes sticky.
- Add a small amount about 3 Tbsp and press it together with your hands until you form a ball or disk.
- Eat them right away or store them in the fridge. They last about 2 weeks.